Donate to STAND Canada!
Donate via PayPal by clicking the yellow button above. To donate by Interac e-Transfer you can also send your donation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: please also email us the answer to your Interac e-Transfer security question.
As Canada’s largest anti-genocide advocacy organization, STAND Canada works every day to create a world without genocide. To do so, we rely on generous donations to support our efforts. 100% of your donation will go toward anti-genocide advocacy.
Following changes to restrictions on charitable organizations engaging in political advocacy, STAND Canada is currently in the process of applying for charitable status with the Government of Canada. We regretfully cannot issue tax receipts until this process is complete.
Learn more about how your donation will help STAND Canada below.
STAND’s campaigns and educational programs raise awareness in Canada about issues relating to genocide and genocide prevention. Focusing on youth, we work to empower young people to actively participate in anti-genocide action through events, conferences, political campaigns, and more.
- A $5 donation can pay for transit expenses for a invited classroom visit, helping our volunteers reach Canada’s youth.
- A $10 donation can pay for one month of webhosting, enabling thousands of Canadians to learn about STAND’s work.
- A $100 donation can cover the costs of a STAND event, including room and equipment rentals, modest food expenses, and speaker honorariums.
Take Political Action
Showing members of Parliament that taking action against genocide is a priority for Canadians is made easier with well-sourced campaigns that have solid research and policy, as well as with well-attended lobby conferences on Parliament Hill.
- A $15 donation pays for 2000 impressions for a Facebook ad to recruit new volunteers and spread our message.
- A $60 donation pays for two months cost of a digital lobbying tool that enables us to connect with and mobilize our members around anti-genocide campaigns.
- $100 pays for a STAND Canada banner or other materials for rallies and media events.
Support Youth Action and Leadership
Donations made to STAND goes to leadership development programs for its members across Canada, supporting our ability to mobilize voices, maintaining its online and on-campus presence, and developing leaders of today and tomorrow.
- $100 covers the costs of a speaker honorarium at a STAND event, including refugee speakers who teach STAND members about their experiences with genocide.
- $400 pays for a STAND member’s participation at national conferences where strategies and big visions are formed.
Click the button below to donate through Paypal! Also be sure to check out our “Past Successes” page to see how donations like yours have helped create successful STAND Canada campaigns!